Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bethpage Commercial Hotel Fire Mitigation

This Bethpage Hotel suffered from a fire caused by an unattended candle. SERVPRO of Farmingdale/Massapequa worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so ... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire

This bathroom fire was the result of an unattended candle. While entertaining guests the owner lit a scented candle in the downstairs bathroom. The candle fell ... READ MORE

Contents Cleaning

Quite often when we talk about fire damage we think about rebuilding or decorating a home. Unfortunately there is another side to fire damage, the personal prop... READ MORE

Exterior house fire

This was an exterior house fire on Long Island. The fire started on the side of the house by an unknown source. Fire caused extensive damage to the vinyl siding... READ MORE

Long Island basement fire.

An overloaded electrical circuit started a fire in the basement of this Long Island home. The fire caused heavy smoke damage throughout all 3 floors of the hou... READ MORE

Boiler Fire Levittown,NY

A boiler fire caused heavy smoke and soot damage throughout a single family home in Levittown, New York. SERVPRO of Farmingdale/Massapequa was called in by the ... READ MORE

Oil Burner Fire in cluttered home

This oil burner puffback in Massapequa, N.Y. caused soot damage throughout the entire home. Due to the amount of oil based soot this puffback cleaning was a cha... READ MORE